The Memorial Presbyterian Church was constructed in 1889 in St. Augustine, Florida by American industrialist Henry Morrison Flagler. A life-long member of the Presbyterian Church, Flagler built and donated the church to the Presbyterian congregation in exchange for land owned by the congregation on St. George and Hypolita Streets. It was dedicated in memory of his daughter who died following complications from childbirth in 1889.
December 7th, 2021
Viewed 451 Times - Last Visitor from Warrington, P2 - United Kingdom on 01/28/2023 at 10:47 PM