Old oak trees and Spanish moss highlights the ruins of St. Helena Island Anglican Chapel of Ease which was constructed in 1740 by planters on Saint Helena Island. It offered a place of worship for those who could not travel to the main parish in Beaufort, South Carolina. The ruins were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
June 17th, 2021
Viewed 380 Times - Last Visitor from Warrington, P2 - United Kingdom on 01/28/2023 at 2:31 PM