Built in 1725, Strawberry Chapel is a parochial chapel of ease near Moncks Corner in Berkeley County, South Carolina. Bordering the property is the historic site of the Town of Childsbury, a planned community that was settled in 1707 but no longer exists. The two sites were named to the National Register of Historic Places on April 26, 1972.
January 25th, 2022
Viewed 380 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 01/29/2023 at 12:09 PM